SummerPark La Crusc
The summer-time adventure land for the entire family
At the SummerPark La Crusc, children can embark on an exciting adventure. The stations on the circuit trail are connected to one another and offer young people many entertaining possibilities. There is also plenty to amuse older visitors such as panning for gold, paying a visit to the dragon cave, or engaging in a funny marmots’ battle.
The popular giant chairs made of wood, the mini petting zoo as well as the hut with photo exhibition are also perfectly integrated into the SummerPark. The theme of the photo exhibition will change each year and in the hut there are books where you can fine a lot of information about the exhibition theme.
What can you do at the stations in the SummerPark La Crusc?
•See far and wide from atop the giant wooden chairs.
• Get comfortable on the “bear,” “rabbit,” and “chamois” animal loungers.
• Meet sweet animals like alpacas, donkeys and rabbits at the mini zoo.
• Take a journey to the dragon cave and search for mystical creatures.
• Observe the interplay of moving water.
• Try your luck at panning for gold.
• Put your accuracy to the test and become a master marksperson.
• Enter into combat with the marmots’ battle!
• Discover the photo exhibition with every year a new theme.
Thanks to its favourable location at the top of the Santa Croce chairlift, the SummerPark profits from the sun from the morning until the late afternoon. The circuit leads visitors past two mountain huts allowing parents to relax on the terraces while their children are having fun.
Str. La Müda 3
Phone: +39 0471 839645