SummerPark La Crusc
The summer-time adventure land for the entire family
At the SummerPark La Crusc, children can embark on an exciting adventure. The stations on the circuit trail are connected to one another and offer young people many entertaining possibilities. There is also plenty to amuse older visitors such as panning for gold, paying a visit to the dragon cave, or engaging in a funny marmots’ battle.
The popular giant chairs made of wood, the mini petting zoo as well as the hut with photo exhibition are also perfectly integrated into the SummerPark. The theme of the photo exhibition will change each year and in the hut there are books where you can fine a lot of information about the exhibition theme.
The SummerPark La Crusc is located directly at the top station of the La Crusc 1 chairlift and thanks to its ideal position it is kissed by the sun from morning to late afternoon. The circuit leads visitors past two mountain huts.
While the children are playing and having fun the parents can relax on the terraces or they can enjoy a wellness experience in harmony with nature in the new Kneipp path.
What can you do at the stations in the SummerPark La Crusc?
•See far and wide from atop the giant wooden chairs.
• Get comfortable on the “bear,” “rabbit,” and “chamois” animal loungers.
• Meet sweet animals like alpacas, donkeys and rabbits at the mini zoo.
• Take a journey to the dragon cave and search for mystical creatures.
• Observe the interplay of moving water.
• Try your luck at panning for gold.
• Put your accuracy to the test and become a master marksperson.
• Enter into combat with the marmots’ battle!
• Discover the photo exhibition with every year a new theme
• Kneipp path.
Each attraction of the SummerPark is symbolically connected to a Ladin legend of the Fanes Kingdom. For this summer the third book has been written, it tells the adventures of kings, princesses and knights in a mystical and fantastic world in the magical Dolomites landscape.
You can get these books at the SummerPark for free. While reading, you will travel into the past discovering the mysterious sphere of the Ladin legends.
Str. La Müda 3
Phone: +39 0471 839645
Show in Google maps