Parish church of La Villa
|01.01.2022 - 31.12.2022||Mo||Tu||We||Th||Fr||Sa||Su|
|07:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
The parish church of "Our Lady": the present church was consacrated in 1516.
Starting from the 19th century the interior decoration was adapted to the taste of the age. The exterior is simple. The Gothic altar is a work created by a workshopof the Val Gardena, while the lateral altars present a marked style of the Tuscan Gothic.
La Villa 39036
Phone: +39 0471 847058
Show in Google maps