The Three Peaks/Auronzohütte hut
The Drei Zinnen/Three Peaks are the symbol of the Dolomites and deserve to be dubbed a “must see”. Visitors can reach this unique natural jewel conveniently from Dobbiaco/Toblach by public transport. It’s sustainable and environmentally friendly, and the best way to get straight to the heart of this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Taking the shuttle bus service to the Tre Cime/Drei Zinnen is an environmentally responsible alternative to the toll road!
From Corvara/Alta Badia to the rifugio Auronzohütte mountain hut with public transport, bus-train-shuttle
- From Corvara take bus line 460 to San Lorenzo di Sebato/St. Lorenzen train station.
- From there, take the train to Dobbiaco/Toblach bus & train station.
- Continue via shuttle service to the Tre Cime/Drei Zinnen – rifugio Auronzohütte hut (02.06 – 14.10.2018).
Bus and train timetables can be found
From Corvara/Alta Badia to the Tre Cime/Drei Zinnen - rifugio Auronzohütte hut with your car
- Corvara – Val Badia road (SS244) – Brunico/Bruneck (SS49-E66) – Dobbiaco/Toblach
- Continue via shuttle service to the Tre Cime/Drei Zinnen – rifugio Auronzohütte hut.
Attention: Mostly heavy traffic - plan longer driving times.