Climb to the "Ciaval" peak on the Sas dla Crusc/Santa Croce
One of the most beautiful hikes in Alta Badia and the Dolomites: Untouched nature, vertical walls soaring skywards which turn red at sunset, a breathtaking view which extends on one side over Badia’s green valley and, on the other the legendary landscape of the Fanes alp, the characteristic Dolomite flora, marmot squirrels and chamoix goats, all combine to make this a truly unforgettable walk.
- Coming from Innsbruck: take the A 13 and the A 22 toll motorway and exit at Bressanone/Brixen, following the signs to Brunico/Bruneck along the Val Pusteria/Pustertal road as far as San Lorenzo/St.Lorenzen. Follow the signs to Val Badia/Gadertal
- Coming from Verona-Bolzano: take the A 22, exit at Bressanone/Brixen and continue as above
The nearest train stations are:
- Brunico - 37 Km
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 Km (via Brunico) – 100 Km
- Connection train station – Alta Badia by the local bus SAD: www.sad.it
- Innsbruck - 130 km
- Munich – 330 km
- Venice Treviso / Venice Marco Polo – 180 / 200 km
- Verona – 213 km
- Milan Bergamo / Milan Malpensa - 310 /400 km
- Information airport transfer: www.suedtirolbus.it - www.cortinaexpress.it
32T 724869 5166489
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.