4 Peaks Alta Badia
4 Peaks Alta Badia is the new Alta Badia experience for the expert mountaineer looking for new challenges.
The goal is to conquer the four Dolomites summits Sas dla Crusc/Santa Croce (2,907m), Piza dales Diesc/Cima Dieci (3,026m), Lavarela (3,055m) and Conturines (3,064m). Anyone who conquers all four summits in one day will be entitled "Alta Badia Mountaineer" and will have his place in the 4 Peaks Alta Badia Hall of Fame. Those who manage to conquer the four summits over several days, still a great result, will belong to the "Alta Badia Finisher".
- Coming from Innsbruck: take the A 13 and the A 22 toll motorway and exit at Bressanone/Brixen, following the signs to Brunico/Bruneck along the Val Pusteria/Pustertal road as far as San Lorenzo/St.Lorenzen. Follow the signs to Val Badia/Gadertal
- Coming from Verona-Bolzano: take the A 22, exit at Bressanone/Brixen and continue as above
The nearest train stations are:
- Brunico - 37 Km
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 Km (via Brunico) – 100 Km
- Connection train station – Alta Badia by the local bus SAD: www.sad.it
- Innsbruck - 130 km
- Munich – 330 km
- Venice Treviso / Venice Marco Polo – 180 / 200 km
- Verona – 213 km
- Milan Bergamo / Milan Malpensa - 310 /400 km
- Information airport transfer: www.suedtirolbus.it - www.cortinaexpress.it