Snowshoe hike "Tru di lec" - lakes path
Walk in an unspoilt and ever changing landscape, through thick woods and snow-covered meadows, under the walls of the Gherdenacia plateau, with a view over the coloured rock faces of Sas dla Crusc and Lavarela.
The trail takes you from Badia to the idyllic Lech Dlá Lunch lake, to then lead, still through woodland, to the Lech da Sompunt lake, where there is the possibility to ice skating.
To return, pass by the Paracia and Ciaminades farms, before reaching Badia, back to where you started.
- Coming from Innsbruck: take the A13 and the A22 toll motorway and exit at Bressanone/Brixen, following the signs to Brunico/Bruneck along the Val Pusteria/Pustertal road as far as S. Lorenzo/St. Lorenzen. Follow the signs to Val Badia/Gadertal
- Coming from Verona - Bolzano: take the A22, exit at Bressanone/Brixen and continue as above
The nearest train stations are:
- Brunico - 37 km
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 km (via Brunico) - 100 km
- Connection train station - Alta Badia by the local bus SAD: www.sii.bz.it
- Innsbruck - 130 km
- Munich - 330 km
- Venice Treviso / Venice Marco Polo - 180 km / 200 km
- Verona - 213 km
- Milan Bergamo / Milan Malpensa - 310 km / 400 km
- Information airport transfer: www.altoadigebus.com - www.cortinaexpress.it