Snowshoe hike through the Armentara meadows
This snowshoe hike starts in Badia and takes hikers through the characteristic alpine landscape of the Armentara meadows. You walk across snow-covered meadows of unique beauty. The alpine huts and farmsteads along the way bear witness to the work of man: here the farmers have shaped the landscape through their labour over the years, maintaining an intact balance with the surrounding nature.
- Coming from Innsbruck: take the A13 and the A22 toll motorway and exit at Bressanone/Brixen, following the signs to Brunico/Bruneck along the Val Pusteria/Pustertal road as far as San Lorenzo/St. Lorenzen. Follow the signs to Val Badia/Gadertal
- Coming from Verona-Bolzano: take the A22, exit at Bressanone/Brixen and continue as above
The nearest train stations are:
- Brunico - 37 km
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 km (via Brunico) - 100 km
- Connection train station - Alta Badia by the local bus SAD: www.sad.it
- Innsbruck - 130 km
- Munich - 330 km
- Venice Treviso / Venice Marco Polo - 180 / 200 km
- Verona - 213 km
- Milan Bergamo / Milan Malpensa - 310 / 400 km
- Information airport transfer: www.altoadigebus.com - www.cortinaexpress.it
32T 721574 5165931
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.