MTB Tour Armentara
The quiet MTB tour, marked as "Roda de Armentara", leads through the Armentara meadows at the foot of the mighty Sasso Croce. On the route, which is very scenic, it is pleasant to ride and thanks to the small differences in altitude it is also suitable for beginners and families with children.
- Coming from Innsbruck: take the A13 and the A22 toll motorway and exit at Bressanone/Brixen, following the signs to Brunico/Bruneck along the Val Pusteria/Pustertal road as far as San Lorenzo/St. Lorenzen. Follow the signs to Val Badia/Gadertal
- Coming from Verona-Bolzano: take the A22, exit at Bressanone/Brixen and continue as above
The nearest train stations are:
- Brunico - 37 Km
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 Km (via Brunico) - 100 Km
- Connection train station - Alta Badia by the local bus SAD: www.sad.it
- Innsbruck - 130 km
- Munich - 330 km
- Venice Treviso / Venice Marco Polo - 180 / 200 km
- Verona - 213 km
- Milan Bergamo / Milan Malpensa - 310 / 400 km
- Information airport transfer: www.altoadigebus.com - www.cortinaexpress.it
32T 723739 5171260
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.