From San Cassiano to Pralongiá until Corvara
Extremely enjoyable excursion which, from San Cassiano/Piz Sorega, crosses the breathtaking meadows of Pralongiá, renowned for their profusion of flowers.The panorama here is spectacular, stretching from the Lavarela to the Lagazuoi summits, from the Marmolada to the Grup dl Sela, from Puez to Pütia and looking to the north, right up to the glaciers of the Central Alps on their border with Austria.
- Coming from Innsbruck: take the A 13 and the A 22 toll motorway and exit at Bressanone/Brixen, following the signs to Brunico/Bruneck along the Val Pusteria/Pustertal road as far as San Lorenzo/St.Lorenzen. Follow the signs to Val Badia/Gadertal
- Coming from Verona-Bolzano: take the A 22, exit at Bressanone/Brixen and continue as above
The nearest train stations are:
- Brunico - 37 Km
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 Km (via Brunico) – 100 Km
- Connection train station – Alta Badia by the local bus SAD: www.sad.it
- Innsbruck - 130 km
- Munich – 330 km
- Venice Treviso / Venice Marco Polo – 180 / 200 km
- Verona – 213 km
- Milan Bergamo / Milan Malpensa - 310 /400 km
- Information airport transfer: www.suedtirolbus.it - www.cortinaexpress.it
32T 724026 5159982
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.