From San Cassiano/Sciaré across the Forcela dl Lech notch to the Lech de Lagació lake and the Ütia Scotoni hut
Varied mountain hike in the Nature Park Fanes-Senes-Braies starting from San Cassiano. Admire the stunning views from the Forcela dl Lech notch, looking north over the entire Fanes mountain range. Turn your gaze westwards to the imposing Conturines peak. East lie the rock faces of the Fanis group and to the south the Lagazuoi plateau and the homonymous lake.
- Coming from Innsbruck: take the A 13 and the A 22 toll motorway and exit at Bressanone/Brixen, following the signs to Brunico/Bruneck along the Val Pusteria/Pustertal road as far as San Lorenzo/St.Lorenzen. Follow the signs to Val Badia/Gadertal
- Coming from Verona-Bolzano: take the A 22, exit at Bressanone/Brixen and continue as above
The nearest train stations are:
- Brunico - 37 Km
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 Km (via Brunico) – 100 Km
- Connection train station – Alta Badia by the local bus SAD: www.sad.it
- Innsbruck - 130 km
- Munich – 330 km
- Venice Treviso / Venice Marco Polo – 180 / 200 km
- Verona – 213 km
- Milan Bergamo / Milan Malpensa - 310 /400 km
- Information airport transfer: www.suedtirolbus.it - www.cortinaexpress.it
32T 727527 5159819
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.