From Passo Valparola to Pralongiá and down to San Cassiano
An altidude hike from Passo Valparola to San Cassiano under the Setsas peak and to the Pralongiá plateau. Admire impressive views over the entire Alta Badia mountains with a close-up of the Lagazuoi top and the majestic peaks of Lavarela and Conturines. If you wish to extend your itinerary, you can even ascend the Setsas mountain.
- Coming from Innsbruck: take the A 13 and the A 22 toll motorway and exit at Bressanone/Brixen, following the signs to Brunico/Bruneck along the Val Pusteria/Pustertal road as far as San Lorenzo/St.Lorenzen. Follow the signs to Val Badia/Gadertal
- Coming from Verona-Bolzano: take the A 22, exit at Bressanone/Brixen and continue as above
The nearest train stations are:
- Brunico - 37 Km
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 Km (via Brunico) – 100 Km
- Connection train station – Alta Badia by the local bus SAD: www.sad.it
- Innsbruck - 130 km
- Munich – 330 km
- Venice Treviso / Venice Marco Polo – 180 / 200 km
- Verona – 213 km
- Milan Bergamo / Milan Malpensa - 310 /400 km
- Information airport transfer: www.suedtirolbus.it - www.cortinaexpress.it
32T 729196 5157478
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.