From La Villa to the Ütia Gardenacia hut
The Ütia Gardenacia hut lies at the eastern end of the Nature Park Puez-Odle over the village of La Villa, in the middle of green meadows dotted with larches. It offers a spectacular view over the villages of Alta Badia and its mountains, such as the Sas dla Crusc, Lavarela and Conturines, while in the distance the Tofane, the Pelmo, the Civetta and the Marmolada can be discerned.
- Coming from Innsbruck: take the A 13 and the A 22 toll motorway and exit at Bressanone/Brixen, following the signs to Brunico/Bruneck along the Val Pusteria/Pustertal road as far as San Lorenzo/St.Lorenzen. Follow the signs to Val Badia/Gadertal
- Coming from Verona-Bolzano: take the A 22, exit at Bressanone/Brixen and continue as above
The nearest train stations are:
- Brunico - 37 Km
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 Km (via Brunico) – 100 Km
- Connection train station – Alta Badia by the local bus SAD: www.sad.it
- Innsbruck - 130 km
- Munich – 330 km
- Venice Treviso / Venice Marco Polo – 180 / 200 km
- Verona – 213 km
- Milan Bergamo / Milan Malpensa - 310 /400 km
- Information airport transfer: www.suedtirolbus.it - www.cortinaexpress.it
32T 721130 5163444
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.