From La Villa to San Cassiano and Armentarola on the Tru di artisć/Path of artists
Relaxing walk by the refreshing waters of the Gadera stream and through shady conifer woods, sloping gently uphill from La Villa to the enchanting village of San Cassiano at the feet of the Lavarela and Conturines peaks.
Also ideal for families, the first part of the trail from La Villa is at the moment quite steep because of a deviation, therefore it is not advisable with strollers.
- Coming from Innsbruck: take the A 13 and the A 22 toll motorway and exit at Bressanone/Brixen, following the signs to Brunico/Bruneck along the Val Pusteria/Pustertal road as far as San Lorenzo/St.Lorenzen. Follow the signs to Val Badia/Gadertal
- Coming from Verona-Bolzano: take the A 22, exit at Bressanone/Brixen and continue as above
The nearest train stations are:
- Brunico - 37 Km
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 Km (via Brunico) – 100 Km
- Connection train station – Alta Badia by the local bus SAD: www.sad.it
- Innsbruck - 130 km
- Munich – 330 km
- Venice Treviso / Venice Marco Polo – 180 / 200 km
- Verona – 213 km
- Milan Bergamo / Milan Malpensa - 310 /400 km
- Information airport transfer: www.suedtirolbus.it - www.cortinaexpress.it