From Badia on the Tru di Lec/Lakes path
The trail between Runch and the Lech Dlá Lunch lake is closed for maintenance work aimed to safeguard our woods.
Walk in an unspoilt landscape, through thick woods and deep green meadows under the walls of the Gherdenacia plateau. The trail brings you from Badia to the idyllic Lech Dlá Lunch and Lech da Sompunt lakes, shimmering emerald green.
- Coming from Innsbruck: take the A 13 and the A 22 toll motorway and exit at Bressanone/Brixen, following the signs to Brunico/Bruneck along the Val Pusteria/Pustertal road as far as San Lorenzo/St.Lorenzen. Follow the signs to Val Badia/Gadertal
- Coming from Verona-Bolzano: take the A 22, exit at Bressanone/Brixen and continue as above
The nearest train stations are:
- Brunico - 37 Km
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 Km (via Brunico) – 100 Km
- Connection train station – Alta Badia by the local bus SAD: www.sad.it
- Innsbruck - 130 km
- Munich – 330 km
- Venice Treviso / Venice Marco Polo – 180 / 200 km
- Verona – 213 km
- Milan Bergamo / Milan Malpensa - 310 /400 km
- Information airport transfer: www.suedtirolbus.it - www.cortinaexpress.it