Bike Beats - Mans trail
The Bike Beats “menu” offers even more this year with an all-new, adrenalin packed route. After the Heart, the Eye, the Veins and the Breath, this summer is time for the Hands. The Trail Mans, of moderate difficulty, calls for a sensitive touch and careful attention while riding along a fun route, where the trick lies in finding the optimal equilibrium between manual technique and balance. Over 2 km in length, the route descends from Piz Sorega (San Cassiano) and arrives at the new La Fraina chairlift in the valley. From here, you can either head back to the summit on the San Cassiano slope or take the neighbouring “Bamby” chairlift back to the Movimënt at the mountain station of the Piz La Ila at La Villa.
- Coming from Innsbruck: take the A13 and the A22 toll motorway and exit at Bressanone/Brixen, following the signs to Brunico/Bruneck along the Val Pusteria/Pustertal road as far as S. Lorenzo/St. Lorenzen. Follow the signs to Val Badia/Gadertal
- Coming from Verona - Bolzano: take the A22, exit at Bressanone/Brixen and continue as above
The nearest train stations are:
- Brunico - 37 km
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 km (via Brunico) - 100 km
- Connection train station - Alta Badia by the local bus SAD: www.sii.bz.it
- Innsbruck - 130 km
- Munich - 330 km
- Venice Treviso / Venice Marco Polo - 180 km / 200 km
- Verona - 213 km
- Milan Bergamo / Milan Malpensa - 310 km / 400 km
- Information airport transfer: www.altoadigebus.com - www.cortinaexpress.it
32T 724073 5160021
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.