Bike Beats - Cör trail
The red trail “Cör” offers a combination of exciting and fun parts, which will make your heart, cör in Ladin, race during the entire ride. Cör is a medium/difficult trail which winds through the woods offering the opportunity for exciting jumps, waves, berms and wallrides. With 1290 m of length and an altitude difference of 142 m, riding your bike on the Cör trail will absolutely get your adrenaline going.
- Coming from Innsbruck: take the A13 and the A22 toll motorway and exit at Bressanone/Brixen, following the signs to Brunico/Bruneck along the Val Pusteria/Pustertal road as far as S. Lorenzo/St. Lorenzen. Follow the signs to Val Badia/Gadertal
- Coming from Verona - Bolzano: take the A22, exit at Bressanone/Brixen and continue as above
The nearest train stations are:
- Brunico - 37 km
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 km (via Brunico) - 100 km
- Connection train station - Alta Badia by the local bus SAD: www.sii.bz.it
- Innsbruck - 130 km
- Munich - 330 km
- Venice Treviso / Venice Marco Polo - 180 km / 200 km
- Verona - 213 km
- Milan Bergamo / Milan Malpensa - 310 km / 400 km
- Information airport transfer: www.altoadigebus.com - www.cortinaexpress.it
32T 724119 5160049
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.