The culinary season starts on the ski slopes of Alta Badia
Sunday, 10th December 2017
The culinary season on the slopes of Alta Badia starts officially in December, with the Gourmet Skisafari, the gastronomic tour on skis to sample gourmet dishes created by the best chefs from the most exclusive international ski destinations.
This delicious event in the heart of the Dolomites UNESCO World Heritage Site brings local and international gourmet chefs to several mountain huts in the Alta Badia ski region. The chefs will delight skiers, creating dishes based on regional recipes and traditions from their home country.
For all foodies and ski-lovers, a perfect opportunity to explore the ski slopes in Alta Badia and to savour the best of international cuisine.
This special ski tour also offers a unique opportunity to meet the famous chefs personally, listen to the story behind the dish and, who knows, discover some well-kept trade secrets!
Participating huts - chef / restaurant
• Club Moritzino - Norbert Niederkofler, 3 Michelin stars / Restaurant St. Hubertus in San Cassiano
• Ütia Bamby - Nino Graziano, 2 Michelin stars / Restaurant Semifreddo
• Ütia I Tablá - Alberto Faccani, 2 Michelin stars /Restaurant Magnolia
• Las Vegas Lodge - Giuseppe Biuso, 1 Michelin star / Restaurant Il Cappero
• Ütia de Bioch - Nicola Laera, 1 Michelin star / Restaurant La Stüa de Michil in Corvara
• Piz Arlara - Matteo Metullio, 2 Michelin stars / Restaurant La Siriola in San Cassiano
• Ütia Col Alt - Francesco Baldissarutti, 1 Michelin star / Restaurant Perbellini
Euro 50.00 - valid for four gourmet creations with matching wine. The event takes place between 11.00 a.m. and 3.00 p.m. Tickets can be purchased directly in the participating huts.
Advance ticket sale in the Alta Badia tourist offices one day before the event.