Hiking marathon Tru di Pra
Pristine nature, a rich cultural heritage and ancient traditions: welcome to the hiking village La Val
The hiking marathon Tru Pra starting from La Val in Alta Badia, in the heart of the Ladin Dolomites, leads the hiker step by step, for 26.6km through the Rit meadows up to Ciamploret and to the Armentara meadows. The paths wind at the foot of the impressive Santa Croce massif, through flowery meadows and under a clear blue sky. It is a magical fusion of lights and colours.
Just a few meters after the start of the hiking marathon in the center of La Val, hikers are immersed in a unique natural and cultural landscape that has arose thanks to the conscientious work of our ancestors.
Those who want to cut the half marathon a little shorter can take the shuttle service from one point to another.
Participation and registration
Registration is obligatory for all participants.
Would you like to participate? Simply
• Solid footwear suitable for outdoor sports
• Backpack with first aid kit
• Adequate clothing and extra change of clothes
• Mobile phone
• Bottle to refill the refreshment points
What distinguishes the hiking marathon Tru di Pra?
- Flowery meadows, shady forests and mountain pine fields
- Info huts in the ancient La Tène style
- Selected lawns to rest and relax
- Mountain rivers, refreshing springs and a source of sulfur water in the neighbourhood Al Bagn
- Refreshment points with local products
- Fun and games for children and adults