The culinary season start on the ski slopes of Alta Badia
Sunday, 10th December 2017
The culinary season on the slopes of Alta Badia starts officially in December, with the Gourmet Skisafari, the gastronomic tour on skis to taste the gourmet dishes, created by the best chefs from the most exclusive international ski destinations.
The delicious event in the heart of the Dolomites - UNESCO World Heritage, brings local and international gourmet chefs in several mountain huts in the Alta Badia ski region. The chefs will delight skiers creating dishes based on regional recipes and traditions from their home country.
For all foodies and ski-lovers a perfect opportunity to explore the ski slopes in Alta Badia and to savour the best of international cuisine.
This special ski tour also offers a unique opportunity to meet the famous chefs personally, listen to the story behind the plate and, who knows, discover some well-kept trade secret.
Participating huts - chef / restaurant
• Club Moritzino - Norbert Niederkofler / Restaurant St. Hubertus in San Cassiano
• Ütia Bamby - Nino Graziano / Restaurant Semifreddo
• Ütia I Tablá - Alberto Faccani /Restaurant Magnolia
• Las Vegas Lodge - Giuseppe Biuso / Restaurant Il Cappero
• Ütia de Bioch - Nicola Laera / Restaurant La Stüa de Michil in Corvara
• Piz Arlara - Matteo Metullio / Restaurant La Siriola in San Cassiano
• Ütia Col Alt - Francesco Baldissarutti / Restaurant Perbellini
Euro 40,00 - valid for four gourmet creations with matching wine. The event takes place between 11.00 a.m. and 3.00 p.m. Tickets can be purchased directly in the participating huts.
Advance ticket sales in the Alta Badia tourist offices one day before the event.