Snowshoe hike Spëscia - Sasso Croce
The Fanes - Senes - Braies Nature Park has been included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites on account of its distinctive natural features.
The unique atmosphere make this hike, which starts in Spëscia an unforgettable experience.
At the hut you can taste some typical dishes while enjoying the magnificent winter landscape.
Before taking the way back along the path "Via Crucis La Val", we suggest you to visit the small church of Santa Croce dating back to the XV century.
- Coming from Innsbruck: take the A13 and the A22 toll motorway and exit at Bressanone/Brixen, following the signs to Brunico/Bruneck along the Val Pusteria/Pustertal road as far as San Lorenzo/St. Lorenzen. Follow the signs to Val Badia/Gadertal
- Coming from Verona-Bolzano: take the A22, exit at Bressanone/Brixen and continue as above
The nearest train stations are:
- Brunico - 37 Km
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 Km (via Brunico) - 100 Km
- Connection train station - Alta Badia by the local bus SAD: www.sad.it
- Innsbruck - 130 km
- Munich - 330 km
- Venice Treviso / Venice Marco Polo - 180 / 200 km
- Verona - 213 km
- Milan Bergamo / Milan Malpensa - 310 / 400 km
- Information airport transfer: www.altoadigebus.com - www.cortinaexpress.it