Rit - Biei sledging run
This panoramic toboggan run plunges visitors into an unspoiled winter wonderland. The Rit meadows, which in summer delight hikers with their lush and varied flowers, are popular in winter for their snow-covered alpine slopes.
- Coming from Innsbruck: take the A13 and the A22 toll motorway and exit at Bressanone/Brixen, following the signs to Brunico/Bruneck along the Val Pusteria/Pustertal road as far as San Lorenzo/St. Lorenzen. Follow the signs to Val Badia/Gadertal
- Coming from Verona-Bolzano: take the A22, exit at Bressanone/Brixen and continue as above
The nearest train stations are:
- Brunico - 37 Km
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 Km (via Brunico) - 100 Km
- Connection train station - Alta Badia by the local bus SAD: www.sad.it
- Innsbruck - 130 km
- Munich - 330 km
- Venice Treviso / Venice Marco Polo - 180 / 200 km
- Verona - 213 km
- Milan Bergamo / Milan Malpensa - 310 / 400 km
- Information airport transfer: www.altoadigebus.com - www.cortinaexpress.it
32T 724502 5172822
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.