Hike to the Pasciantadú pastures passing near the Lech Dlá Lé lake
A lovely hike in Badia through a varied landscape of woods, meadows and pasture land. On the way, you pass an idyllic lake and Alpine pastures.
During the hike, you can enjoy magnificent views of the face of the Sas dla Crusc/Sasso di Santa Croce, the Sella massif and the Sassongher peak with the Gardenaccia plateau.
- Coming from Innsbruck: take the A 13 and the A 22 toll motorway and exit at Bressanone/Brixen, following the signs to Brunico/Bruneck along the Val Pusteria/Pustertal road as far as San Lorenzo/St.Lorenzen. Follow the signs to Val Badia/Gadertal
- Coming from Verona-Bolzano: take the A 22, exit at Bressanone/Brixen and continue as above
The nearest train stations are:
- Brunico - 37 Km
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 Km (via Brunico) – 100 Km
- Connection train station – Alta Badia by the local bus SAD: www.sad.it
- Innsbruck - 130 km
- Munich – 330 km
- Venice Treviso / Venice Marco Polo – 180 / 200 km
- Verona – 213 km
- Milan Bergamo / Milan Malpensa - 310 /400 km
- Information airport transfer: www.suedtirolbus.it - www.cortinaexpress.it