Hike to the heart of the Puez – Odle natural park
The Puez-Odle Nature Park, which has been part of the Dolomites UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2009, boasts a fascinating geology. All the rock strata typical of the Dolomites can be found there. The hike, which starts in Colfosco at the southern edge of the Puez-Odle Nature Park, takes you via the Stella Alpina valley and the Puez Plateau right into the heart of the Nature Park. It offers both views of, and insight into, the landscape and history of the Dolomites.
- Coming from Innsbruck: take the A 13 and the A 22 toll motorway and exit at Bressanone/Brixen, following the signs to Brunico/Bruneck along the Val Pusteria/Pustertal road as far as San Lorenzo/St.Lorenzen. Follow the signs to Val Badia/Gadertal
- Coming from Verona-Bolzano: take the A 22, exit at Bressanone/Brixen and continue as above
The nearest train stations are:
- Brunico - 37 Km
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 Km (via Brunico) – 100 Km
- Connection train station – Alta Badia by the local bus SAD: www.sad.it
- Innsbruck - 130 km
- Munich – 330 km
- Venice Treviso / Venice Marco Polo – 180 / 200 km
- Verona – 213 km
- Milan Bergamo / Milan Malpensa - 310 /400 km
- Information airport transfer: www.suedtirolbus.it - www.cortinaexpress.it
32T 718894 5159612
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.