Hike on the route of the hiking marathon Tru di pra
Once you leave the centre of La Val, you can understand why La Val is called the village of alpine meadows: green and well-kept meadows constantly surround the hiker. The man-made landscape situated between 1300 and 2000 metres above the sea level has developed with the hard work of our farming ancestors, which nowadays is facilitated by the use of agricultural machinery. With the increasing altitude, also the consistency of the meadows increases. In fact, we start from thin meadows, to arrive to lusher ones and the larch meadows of Armentara. On this 27 km long route, there are wonderful panoramic viewpoints, games for children, a park with water games, a sulphur spring in Al Bagn and many refreshment points. You can shorten your trip in several stages and in this case our taxis are always available.
- Coming from Innsbruck: take the A13 and the A22 toll motorway and exit at Bressanone/Brixen, following the signs to Brunico/Bruneck along the Val Pusteria/Pustertal road as far as San Lorenzo/St. Lorenzen. Follow the signs to Val Badia/Gadertal
- Coming from Verona-Bolzano: take the A22, exit at Bressanone/Brixen and continue as above
The nearest train stations are:
- Brunico - 37 Km
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 Km (via Brunico) - 100 Km
- Connection train station - Alta Badia by the local bus SAD: www.sad.it
- Innsbruck - 130 km
- Munich - 330 km
- Venice Treviso / Venice Marco Polo - 180 / 200 km
- Verona - 213 km
- Milan Bergamo / Milan Malpensa - 310 / 400 km
- Information airport transfer: www.altoadigebus.com - www.cortinaexpress.it
32T 723703 5171304
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.