Discovering the legend of "The gana of Val de Misdé"
A long time ago in the Val de Misdé, which clambers up the huge Sella wall from Colfosco to the Boé, there lived a nymph. She was young, beautiful and loving. She would spend the summer in the valley, amidst the rocks, and only those who climbed up to the Pisciadú or the Boé could catch sight of her.
Find out the whole legend in the book: "Walking through an enchanted land" available in the tourist offices.
- Coming from Innsbruck: take the A 13 and the A 22 toll motorway and exit at Bressanone/Brixen, following the signs to Brunico/Bruneck along the Val Pusteria/Pustertal road as far as San Lorenzo/St.Lorenzen. Follow the signs to Val Badia/Gadertal
- Coming from Verona-Bolzano: take the A 22, exit at Bressanone/Brixen and continue as above
The nearest train stations are:
- Brunico - 37 Km
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 Km (via Brunico) – 100 Km
- Connection train station – Alta Badia by the local bus SAD: www.sad.it
- Innsbruck - 130 km
- Munich – 330 km
- Venice Treviso / Venice Marco Polo – 180 / 200 km
- Verona – 213 km
- Milan Bergamo / Milan Malpensa - 310 /400 km
- Information airport transfer: www.suedtirolbus.it - www.cortinaexpress.it