Circular hike on the eastern slope of the Sella Massif
This hike on the eastern edge of the Sella massif, with start in Corvara, is a circular hike with little variation in altitude that presents no great technical difficulties for hikers. Nevertheless, you need to be fit before attempting this hike. The hike is particularly interesting from a geological point of view as it crosses some of the characteristic rock formations of the Dolomites and has some especially interesting viewpoints.
- Coming from Innsbruck: take the A 13 and the A 22 toll motorway and exit at Bressanone/Brixen, following the signs to Brunico/Bruneck along the Val Pusteria/Pustertal road as far as San Lorenzo/St.Lorenzen. Follow the signs to Val Badia/Gadertal
- Coming from Verona-Bolzano: take the A 22, exit at Bressanone/Brixen and continue as above
The nearest train stations are:
- Brunico - 37 Km
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 Km (via Brunico) – 100 Km
- Connection train station – Alta Badia by the local bus SAD: www.sad.it
- Innsbruck - 130 km
- Munich – 330 km
- Venice Treviso / Venice Marco Polo – 180 / 200 km
- Verona – 213 km
- Milan Bergamo / Milan Malpensa - 310 /400 km
- Information airport transfer: www.suedtirolbus.it - www.cortinaexpress.it
32T 719535 5156523
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.