Circular Hike La Val - Prati di Rît Meadows
The panoramic hike with great views over the village of La Val and to the north face of the Sas dla Crusc / Santa Croce starts in the center of La Val and passes through the hamlets Ćiablun, Runch and Biei past the church of Santa Berbura. The Rit meadows, in the Fanes-Senes-Braies Nature Park, an UNESCO World Heritage site, are an interplay of natural environment, tranquility and peace.
- Coming from Innsbruck: take the A 13 and the A 22 toll motorway and exit at Bressanone/Brixen, following the signs to Brunico/Bruneck along the Val Pusteria/Pustertal road as far as San Lorenzo/St.Lorenzen. Follow the signs to Val Badia/Gadertal
- Coming from Verona-Bolzano: take the A 22, exit at Bressanone/Brixen and continue as above
The nearest train stations are:
- Brunico - 37 Km
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 Km (via Brunico) – 100 Km
- Connection train station – Alta Badia by the local bus SAD: www.sad.it
- Innsbruck - 130 km
- Munich – 330 km
- Venice Treviso / Venice Marco Polo – 180 / 200 km
- Verona – 213 km
- Milan Bergamo / Milan Malpensa - 310 /400 km
- Information airport transfer: www.suedtirolbus.it - www.cortinaexpress.it
32T 723691 5171301
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.