Alpine Tour: La Val – Ju de Sant Antone – Alpe Fanes
Panoramic Alpine tour with refreshments available.
Route: The marked trails 13A and 13 lead to the first stage of tour: the Ju de Sant Antone pass (2468 m). Here you get a foretaste of the wonderful views to come. Still following the same signs, you reach the mountain huts of Rifugio Lavarella (2083 m), Ücia de Pices Fanes (2041 m) and Fanes (2062 m).
Recommended: a diversion to the Lé Vërt lake (2045 m).
- Coming from Innsbruck: take the A 13 and the A 22 toll motorway and exit at Bressanone/Brixen, following the signs to Brunico/Bruneck along the Val Pusteria/Pustertal road as far as San Lorenzo/St.Lorenzen. Follow the signs to Val Badia/Gadertal
- Coming from Verona-Bolzano: take the A 22, exit at Bressanone/Brixen and continue as above
The nearest train stations are:
- Brunico - 37 Km
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 Km (via Brunico) – 100 Km
- Connection train station – Alta Badia by the local bus SAD: www.sad.it
- Innsbruck - 130 km
- Munich – 330 km
- Venice Treviso / Venice Marco Polo – 180 / 200 km
- Verona – 213 km
- Milan Bergamo / Milan Malpensa - 310 /400 km
- Information airport transfer: www.suedtirolbus.it - www.cortinaexpress.it