Alpine tour La Val - Ju de Sant Antone - Alpe Fanes
The Sasso Croce is one of the most imposing massifs of the Dolomites, with more than one peak to climb. All around the massif you can immerse yourself in a world of uncontaminated nature, imposing rock walls, green meadows and pastures, peace and quiet.
The Sasso Croce, in the Nature Park Fanes - Senes - Braies, UNESCO World Heritage Site, is the focal point of this excursion.
- Coming from Innsbruck: take the A13 and the A22 toll motorway and exit at Bressanone/Brixen, following the signs to Brunico/Bruneck along the Val Pusteria/Pustertal road as far as San Lorenzo/St. Lorenzen. Follow the signs to Val Badia/Gadertal
- Coming from Verona-Bolzano: take the A22, exit at Bressanone/Brixen and continue as above
The nearest train stations are:
- Brunico - 37 Km
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 Km (via Brunico) - 100 Km
- Connection train station - Alta Badia by the local bus SAD: www.sad.it
- Innsbruck - 130 km
- Munich - 330 km
- Venice Treviso / Venice Marco Polo - 180 / 200 km
- Verona - 213 km
- Milan Bergamo / Milan Malpensa - 310 / 400 km
- Information airport transfer: www.altoadigebus.com - www.cortinaexpress.it