Stop, yet with pleasure
In Alta Badia, even your car enjoys a holiday
It’s summer! Time for a well-deserved holiday in the dreamlike backdrop of the Dolomites.
Isn’t it great? This feeling of parking your car and leaving it, knowing that you don’t have to sit behind the steering wheel for a while. Here you can set off on foot, take a comfortable ride with the public transports, explore the mountains with the lifts or jump on the bike saddle.
There is nothing but peace and quiet all around and… you are far away from stressful traffic jams. All you need to do is switch off from the everyday!
Upon arrival, hand in the car keys at the reception of your accommodation involved in the initiative. If your car stays parked for at least two days, you will get a big GIULAN – a heartfelt thank you from all lovers of this fascinating UNESCO World Heritage. You are surrounded by precious and fragile places that need to be protected and preserved. After all, it is quite clear: the less cars on the road, the lower the carbon emissions and, hence, the greater the wellbeing of all of us.
A stop, that couldn’t be more delightful
Treat your car to a holiday for at least 2 days and benefit from pleasant surprises.
Getting curious? But first we have to talk about the rules, next comes the real deal 😉.
With a minimum stay of 3 nights, the car must be parked for at least 2 days. For stays of 6 nights and more, the cur must rest for 4 days.
Now let’s go to the fun part!
For all days on which the car also takes a time off, your accommodation facility will hand you a guest card that includes interesting benefits regarding:
- the use of taxis in collaboration with the Alta Badia Taxi Consortium (-10%)
- free participation in guided:
´• hikes to discover the therapeutic virtues of Alpine flora
• bark beetle excursions with a forest guide
• forest bathing - "le chit dl bosch".
• guided bus excursions to Braies Lake and the Three Peaks of Lavaredo (*free participation is limited to 4 people)
- free access to the Museum Ursus Ladinicus
- the access to the biotope lake of Corvara (-20%) and the adventure park of Colfosco (-10%)
- a gift from Alta Badia to be picked up at the tourist offices