Follow the sun: a summer holiday in the Italian Alps
Experience your holiday in the Dolomites of Alta Badia exactly according to your wishes
300 sunny days per year, a magical natural landscape which entices you to the great outdoors, with many varied and exciting activities: you can look forward to all of this when you embark on a summer holiday in South Tyrol.
The South Tyrolean Alta Badia valley is situated at between 1,300 and 3,000 metres above sea level and thus offers ideal conditions for you to enjoy activity-filled days during the warmer season.
The climate in our valley is pleasantly mild and the view of the mountains in the distance is breath-taking.
From your summer holiday in Alta Badia You can expect:
- Unspoilt nature, surrounded by the Dolomites UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Warm and friendly hospitality: you will find a welcome wherever you choose to stay
- Excellent cuisine: in Alta Badia, South Tyrol traditions are skilfully combined with Italian fine dining
And of course, a summer holiday in South Tyrol and in the Dolomites of Alta Badia isn’t only for outdoor enthusiasts. Nevertheless, we urge you to explore nature and the mountains all around us through hiking, cycling, golfing, climbing and many other activities. Those who prefer it a bit less hectic or who simply want to spend quality time with the family, can relax near one of the swimming ponds, in the animal parks, in the children’s playgrounds or in any of the other oases of peace all around.
You could hardly be closer to the astonishing and varied natural scenery of the Dolomites than when you are in Alta Badia. This is a powerful reason why, in the summer months, you should set off to explore the impressive surroundings of the six villages in Val Badia, with their meadows, Alpine pastures, high plateaus and nature reserves.
A summer holiday in Alta Badia also promises well-being and enjoyment and this means:
- unspoilt natural beauty that will invigorate you with renewed energy and strength, but also help you to relax
- warm hospitality which will make every visitor feel welcome and at home
- South Tyrol’s cuisine, steeped in tradition, to delight every gourmet
- wellness centres managed by professionals, combining traditional treatments with modern methods
- attractive shops selling Speck, exquisite South Tyrol wines, art and craft, sports gear and trendy fashions