Plajëis y duciaries – Tasting tour of sweet and savoury delicacies
- 10:00 AM-05:30 PM
We take you on a gastronomic itinerary where you can taste the traditional Tyrolean cuisine in the form of culinary temptations. Right on the terraces of the participating bars and restaurants with musical entertainment of Pippi's Friends and Daniel & Vic.
The participating Bars/Restaurants offer the following menu at a cost of € 42,00 (drink included):
It is also possible to buy individual dishes for the price shown behind.
- Hotel Gran Ciasa: Dolomites Brunch - individual price 6,00 €
- Ciasa Dorigo: Aperitif with Alto Adige wines and homemade appetizers - individual price 6,00 €
- Bistro "La Scola": Potato platter with cooked cabbage - individual price 6,00 €
- Restaurant Mesoles: Venison hamburger with beetroot ketchup, marinated cabbage and honey mayonnaise - individual price 21,00 €
- Farmhouse"L'Sciadà": Farmer's snack - individual price 6,00 €
- Hotel Tabladel: "Crafuns mori" fried pancakes with cranberry jam or vanilla sauce - individual price 6,00 €
- Altrove Bar-Food-Lounge: Tyrolean bruschetta - individual price 6,00 €
Information and ticket sales at the tourist offices. Tickets can also be purchased on the event's day (from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.) online only, and can then be picked up in one of the participating establishments.
Online sale of tickets at the following website:
The parking in Colfosco at Pera Ciaslat - Animal Park is free with the ticket's purchase.
The green pass is required to participate in the event.
The calendar of events may change due to the government regulations.
On the official tourism website of South Tyrol https://www.suedtirol.info/en/information/coronavirus you will find the answers to the most important questions about coronavirus in South Tyrol.