Dolomyths Run Sellaronda Ultra Trail
- 05:00 AM-06:30 PM
The trail running race around the Sella massif passes through the four valleys Alta Badia, Livinallongo, Fassa and Gardena. The runners will have to overcome a 61 km route with an altitude difference of almost 3400 meters, on forest roads, through woods, dirt roads and rocky stretches.
Start and finish of the Ultra Trail are this year in Colfosco.
Start of the 33km Half Trail is Canazei.
Registration: on the official website Dolomythsrun.it/ultratrail - from Monday 10th January at 5.00 p.m.
Friday 15th July 2022
• 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. / 2:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.: opening of the race office and distribution of the race-bibs of the DoloMyths Run Sellaronda Ultra & Half Trail at the event hall "Tita Alton" in Colfosco
• 18:30: technical briefing for the participants of the DoloMyths Run Sellaronda Ultra & Half Trail at the event hall "Tita Alton" in Colfosco
Saturday 16th July 2022
• 04.00 a.m. - opening of the race office and distribution of the Ultra Trail numbers at the event hall "Tita Alton" in Colfosco
• 05.00 a.m. - start of the Ultra Trail in Colfosco
• 09.00 a.m. - start of the Half Trail in Canazei
• 11.00 a.m. - arrival of the first runners in Colfosco
• 06.00 p.m. - end of both races
• 06.30 p.m. - prize-giving ceremony at the church square in Colfosco
The calendar of events may change due to the government regulations.
On the official tourism website of South Tyrol https://www.suedtirol.info/en/information/coronavirus you will find the answers to the most important questions about coronavirus in South Tyrol.