San Cassiano - Paisc da Nadé
Enjoy Christmas time with Ladin culture and traditions
With “Paisc da Nadé” the village of San Cassiano will be set in a traditional alpine Christmas atmosphere.
Local choirs, musicians and craftsmen will delight the visitors with their arts and of course you will not miss the local food and the mulled wine. For the occasion, the starred chef Norbert Niederkofler and his trusty pastry chef Andrea Tortora have created an exceptional sweet, the "Christmas Star", that can be savoured only at the Paisc da Nadé.
“Paisc da Nadé” wants to be a genuine event, strongly linked to the alpine Christmas tradition and with an intense bond with the Ladin culture and tradition.
The Christmas market Paisc da Nadè is open from 4th December to 6th January every day from 4pm to 7pm.
Events - 6 pm:
- 04.12.2015: Opening ceremony with the brass section of the San Cassiano Concert Band
- 05.12.2015: Saint Nicholas party for children of all ages
- 12.12.2015: Concert by the Rungger Family accompanied by the smooth sound of bagpipes
- 18.12.2015: Christmas carols with the brass section of the San Cassiano Concert Band
- 25.12.2015: Concert by Corvara’s “Corni di montagna” band
- 29.12.2015: Christmas carols with the brass section of the San Cassiano Concert Band
- 01.01.2016: Concert by Corvara’s “Corni di montagna” band
- 03.01.2016: Concert by the Armentara choir
- 06.01.2016: Closing Ceremony with the arrival of the Three Kings
- Each Friday and Saturday: The shepherd with his sheep fl ock
- Each Tuesday and Friday at 17:30: Artisan’s demonstration of wood artefacts