Thrilling sporting challenges, music, entertainment and gourmet cuisine
For the Ski World Cup days on the Gran Risa slope Alta Badia proposes a varied fringe programme in the finish area and on the slopes with music, entertainment, gourmet cuisine and exquisite drinks.
- 5.30pm: Concert with the cover band “Helli & Friends”
- 7pm: Bib draw with the best athletes of the men´s giant slalom and special guest Tina Maze.
- 8pm: Finish area: “World Cup Party” in the heated tent. Music and entertainment with the band „Torpedos“.
- 9am: Music by DJ Max Benzoni and kiss cam.
- 9.30am: First Run
- 12.15pm: Presentation by Ski Club Ladinia and acrobatics by paraglider and hang glider.
- 12.30pm: Second Run
- Giant Slalom Award Ceremony
- 2pm: Musical entertainment with the group “Tiroler Wind” and food tasting with local specialities at the finish area of the „Gran Risa“.
- 5pm: Live concert by “Tina Maze & Band” in the centre of La Villa.
- 6pmGiant Slalom Award Ceremony in the centre of La Villa.
- 2.30pm: Athletes’ warm up on the “Doninz” slope
- 5pm: Parallel Giant Slalom Warm up Race Party in the tent at the finish area.
- Musical entertainment provided by „Vollgas“.
- 5-5.40pm: “Free Run” of the athletes on the race slope.
- Music by DJ Max Benzoni and „kiss cam“ sponsored
- 6pm: Parallel Giant Slalom
- Official Award Ceremony
- Party in the tent at the finish area with the band „Vollgas“
- 7.30pm: „World Cup Pub“ in the „Guest Tent“