In the natural park Fanes - Senes - Braies
Guided hike through the cultural and natural landscape of the Dolomites - UNESCO World Heritage site
The Fanes - Senes - Braies natural park is an explosion of colours, lights and it is therefore known as the glowing face of the Dolomites.
During the excursion with our expert local guide you will make familiar with the unique natural and cultural landscape of the park.
Details of the excursion
- Itinerary: Capanna Alpina (1.726m) – Col de Locia (2.069m) – Fanes (2.104 m) – Lech Limo – Capanna Alpina
- Difficulty: medium/difficult
- Meeting: 9.00 am Capanna Alpina/ San Cassiano
- Return: approx. 5.00 pm
- Altitude diff.: ↑↓ approx. 620 m
- Walking: approx. 5-6 hours
- Lunch: back pack lunch
- Equipment: trekking shoes, mountain wear and mountain stick
- Guide: Walter
- Price: € 15,00 / children from 7 to 12 years € 7,00