Dé dl vin - Wine Skisafari
The ski safari for wine connoisseurs
A favourable climate, fertile soil and love of wine making are responsible for South Tyrol’s excellent wines. On Sunday 29th March Alta Badia brings the best regional red and white wines as well as sparkling wines to 2000 m for a particular tasting. Wine lovers can discover the great variety of local wines at the four mountain huts Club Moritzino, Bioch, I Tablà and Piz Arlara.
Note: Tickets for the wine tasting are €30,00 each and may be purchased from the four participating huts. No advance purchase.
Be careful when skiing.
Wine Skisafari: the ski huts
|Club Moritzino||+39 0471 847403 | 335 6009456 | 331 3560713||www.moritzino.it|
|Ütia Bioch||+39 338 4833994||www.bioch.it|
|Ütia i Tablà||+39 333 2884417||www.ladinia.it/itabla|
|Piz Arlara||+39 0471 836633||www.pizarlara.it|
- Daily ticket for all 4 huts: Eur 30
- Daily ticket for all 4 huts plus tyrolean speck plate: Eur 35
- Daily ticket for 1 hut: Eur 15
- Daily ticket for 1 hut plus tyrolean speck plate : Eur 20
- 1 glass of wine (quantity between tasting and normal): Eur 1,50
- 5 glasses of wine plus tyrolean speck plate: Eur 12